Published: Thu, June 14, 2018
Culture&Arts | By Dora Pope

Sylvester Stallone under investigation by Los Angeles district attorney for sex assault

Sylvester Stallone under investigation by Los Angeles district attorney for sex assault

According to Deadline, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson confirmed that an incident report and said that the case was presented by the Santa Monica Police Department on Wednesday.

Late a year ago, Marty Singer, Stallone's attorney, said his client "categorically disputes" the accusation and added that the woman filed the report to get media attention.

The alleged incident at the center of the case took place in 1990s, Lt. Saul Rodriguez of the Santa Monica Police said. Last year, during initial media reports about the Santa Monica case, Stallone's attorney said he "categorically disputes the claim".

Idaho Child Diagnosed With Plague; Only 5th Human Case In State’s History
That would only happen through close proximity to someone suffering from the variation of the disease known as pneumonic plague. Prior to this case, the last two cases reported in Idaho occurred in 1991 and 1992, with both patients fully recovering.

Fed interest rate: Federal Reserve hikes interest rate another quarter point today
After years in which the economy expanded at roughly a tepid 2 per cent annually, growth could top 3 per cent this year. That compares with March's forecasts for 3.8 per cent this year and 3.6 per cent in the following two years.

Miami could be hosting some World Cup 2026 soccer games
The North American proposal is referred to as United 2026, as it bested a rival Moroccan bid , 134 votes to 65. In 2002, Japan and South Korea both were granted automatic bids when they co-hosted the World Cup .

Stallone's representatives did not immediately return a call for comment on Wednesday. Stallone told Radar Online at the time that the alleged assault "never happened".

California has a complex statute of limitations for criminal prosecutions of sexual abuse but offences must generally be prosecuted within 10 years. The Daily Mail in November reported that it had obtained a police report alleging that Stallone forced a 16-year-old girl into a threesome with himself and his bodyguard, Mike De Luca, at a Las Vegas hotel.

"No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone", spokesperson Michelle Bega told The Daily News previous year.

Like this: